Student researchers and faculty mentors are encouraged to consider participating in the Undergraduate Interdisciplinary Research Conference at Collin College April 25 and 26th. For more information, take a look at their website. Note that the deadline for abstracts or other submissions is February 20th.
- Duke University now taking NSF Noyce Teacher Fellowship applications
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security STEM Internships
- National Collegiate Research Conference at Harvard
- MIT Summer Research Opportunities through Amgen-UROP Scholars
- Mayer Interdisciplinary Research Fellows Proposals Due March 28th!