Congratulations to Tower Center Associate Erin Hochman! Her latest book, “Imagining a Greater Germany” (Cornell University Press, 2016), won the Hans Rosenberg Book Prize. The award was presented by the Central European History Society for the best book published in 2016. Hochman is a historian of Modern Germany and Austria and is an associate professor at SMU.
From the Blog
- Event Recap | The Rohingya Crisis: Racism, Politics and a Fragile Transition
- Event Recap | Asia’s Nuclear Challenge: North Korea, China, & the Role of Extended Deterrence
- Experts: The ‘Trump Bump’ in the stock market is real. But it’s not helping Trump.
- Center Spotlight | Idean Salehyan
- TC Associate’s Book Wins Rosenberg Prize