WFAA: The perils of being a diplomat – Robert Jordan of SMU, former U.S. Ambassador to Saudi Arabia, talks about the perils of being a diplomat following the September 11 death of U.S. Ambassador to Libya Christopher Stevens. (9/14/2012)
From the Blog
- Student Blog — Thomas Schmedding | Strategic Dilemmas in American Foreign Policy
- Andrew Jackson: The Patriot Saint of Donald Trump?
- DMN: Why immigration may be good for the feds and bad for states — for now
- The Latino Vote in the 2016 Election
- Jim Hollifield talks free trade, Gary Johnson in the Dallas Morning News