WFAA: The perils of being a diplomat – Robert Jordan of SMU, former U.S. Ambassador to Saudi Arabia, talks about the perils of being a diplomat following the September 11 death of U.S. Ambassador to Libya Christopher Stevens. (9/14/2012)
From the Blog
- Former U.S. Ambassador to Saudi Arabia: Why the Saudi King Snubbed President Obama
- Student Blog – Ryan Cross | Sun & Star Symposium: Waiting for the Rising Sun
- The Foreign Policy Essay: The Danger of Politicized Intelligence after a Nuclear Deal
- Did the New Spooks on the Block Really Fix U.S Intelligence?
- An Intel Success: Tracking Iran’s Nuclear Program