- Think About It: A harm reduction and social responsibility online training program.
- Legal Issues in Higher Education explains the Title IX “Dear Colleague Letter”
- Sexual Misconduct and Title IX Investigations
- ACPA/NASPA Professional Competencies for Student Affairs Practitioners
- Responding to a Student Death on Campus: Preparing for the Unthinkable
Monthly Archives: April 2012
FREE WEBINAR! SEATING IS LIMITED. When: Tuesday, April 24, 2012 Time: 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm Where: Hegi/CEL Training Room, Hughes-Trigg Suite 200 In July 2010, the NASPA Board of Directors and the ACPA Governing Board approved Professional Competency Areas … Continue reading