- Think About It: A harm reduction and social responsibility online training program.
- Legal Issues in Higher Education explains the Title IX “Dear Colleague Letter”
- Sexual Misconduct and Title IX Investigations
- ACPA/NASPA Professional Competencies for Student Affairs Practitioners
- Responding to a Student Death on Campus: Preparing for the Unthinkable
Monthly Archives: September 2008
Securing Student Adherence with Treatment and Making the Tough Calls Regarding Student Separation Date: Tuesday, Sept 16, 2008 Time: 1-2 pm CST Location: Hughes-Trigg Forum Contact: Troy Behrens at email@example.com At times the complexity of students’ situations means that tougher … Continue reading