All SMU Adventurers
All Adventures, By Month
This Just In…
- Day 4: Less cobblestone and more academia
- Oxford: It must be experienced for oneself
- Views of London and Oxford
- Like lines in a hand: The remains of Fascism ideology in the Viale del Mare
- On human rights, compassion and hope
- Our arrival in London
- Fun and learning at a youth outreach center
- Diving into the data on arts education supporters
Where Are They?
SMU students are having amazing adventures. Click on a continent to get started.
Melissa, a junior majoring in oboe performance and a President’s Scholar, is participating in SMU-in-Germany. As part of the summer program, students visit Bach’s home, hear the Berlin Philharmonic and experience university life in the former East German town of Weimar. Continue reading