All SMU Adventurers
All Adventures, By Month
This Just In…
- Oxford: It must be experienced for oneself
- Views of London and Oxford
- Like lines in a hand: The remains of Fascism ideology in the Viale del Mare
- Our arrival in London
- Fun and learning at a youth outreach center
- Diving into the data on arts education supporters
- Injustice and resilience in Panama
- You can’t win if you don’t fight
Where Are They?
SMU students are having amazing adventures. Click on a continent to get started.
An update from Trevor, a member of the Guildhall at SMU team blogging for Gamasutra: Sprint Retrospectives Projects that use Agile with Scrum use sprints to promise features to their product owner (customer/manager); sprints usually take place over a 30-day period. … Continue reading