All SMU Adventurers
All Adventures, By Month
This Just In…
- A Love Letter to Kosovo
- Snapshots from Stockholm
- Overcoming Homesickness While Studying Abroad: Five Ways
- Touristy Tuesday: Abigail’s Guide to Kronborg (AKA Hamlet’s Castle)
- Nome and Home Safe
- Sugar–Yes, Please! My First Danish Birthday Celebration
- What’s so Great about Western Denmark?
- SMU Geophysicists Continue NETL-Sponsored Research Voyage
Where Are They?
SMU students are having amazing adventures. Click on a continent to get started.
(Spring 2009) During Alternative Spring Break 2009, SMU students will be volunteering in Appalachia, Tennessee, with the Once Upon a Time Wilderness Adventures mission. They’ll spend the week doing a variety of service learning projects, including trail maintenance, gardening and work with a Cherokee community. Continue reading