All SMU Adventurers
All Adventures, By Month
This Just In…
- Snapshots from Stockholm
- Overcoming Homesickness While Studying Abroad: Five Ways
- Touristy Tuesday: Abigail’s Guide to Kronborg (AKA Hamlet’s Castle)
- Nome and Home Safe
- Sugar–Yes, Please! My First Danish Birthday Celebration
- What’s so Great about Western Denmark?
- SMU Geophysicists Continue NETL-Sponsored Research Voyage
- Touristy Tuesday: Tivoli
Where Are They?
SMU students are having amazing adventures. Click on a continent to get started.
Lade is a sophomore majoring in mechanical engineering in the Lyle School of Engineering and mathematics in Dedman College of Humanities and Sciences, with a minor in art in Meadows School of the Arts. She was awarded a Boren Scholarship to study in Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania, where she will be taking an intensive Swahili language and culture course at the University of Dar Es Salaam while doing a mechanical engineering internship. Continue reading