All SMU Adventurers
All Adventures, By Month
This Just In…
- Snapshots from Stockholm
- Overcoming Homesickness While Studying Abroad: Five Ways
- Touristy Tuesday: Abigail’s Guide to Kronborg (AKA Hamlet’s Castle)
- Nome and Home Safe
- Sugar–Yes, Please! My First Danish Birthday Celebration
- What’s so Great about Western Denmark?
- SMU Geophysicists Continue NETL-Sponsored Research Voyage
- Touristy Tuesday: Tivoli
Where Are They?
SMU students are having amazing adventures. Click on a continent to get started.
An update from Trevor, a member of the Guildhall at SMU team blogging for Gamasutra: Sprint Retrospectives Projects that use Agile with Scrum use sprints to promise features to their product owner (customer/manager); sprints usually take place over a 30-day period. … Continue reading
An update from Navin, a member of The Guildhall at SMU team blogging for Gamasutra: I am currently the producer on two projects at The Guildhall at SMU. Each of the teams consists of at least one artist, one programmer, and … Continue reading
An update from Dustin, a member of the Guildhall at SMU team blogging for Gamasutra: Last week marked the Proof of Concept Gameplay milestone for Team Game Project (TGP1) teams here at Guildhall. These teams each consist of four or five … Continue reading