All SMU Adventurers
All Adventures, By Month
This Just In…
- Oxford: It must be experienced for oneself
- Views of London and Oxford
- Like lines in a hand: The remains of Fascism ideology in the Viale del Mare
- Our arrival in London
- Fun and learning at a youth outreach center
- Diving into the data on arts education supporters
- Injustice and resilience in Panama
- You can’t win if you don’t fight
Where Are They?
SMU students are having amazing adventures. Click on a continent to get started.
Esther is a junior President’s Scholar majoring in communication studies in Meadows School of the Arts and management science in the Lyle School of Engineering. In fall 2011 she is studying in Switzerland, where she’s looking forward to exploring and learning more about the Swiss-Italian culture in the Ticino region where she is living. Continue reading
Holly, a senior Spanish and physics major with a biology minor in Dedman College, visited SMU physicists at CERN in Geneva, Switzerland, during spring break 2011. Continue reading
Justin is a senior environmental studies major in Dedman College and a recipient of the Dallas-area Community College Scholarship and Marion Tower Study Abroad Scholarship. In fall 2010, he will be conducting research for his senior thesis on the effects of retreating glaciers in the Alps and how that might be affecting the water cycle in Switzerland. Continue reading