All SMU Adventurers
All Adventures, By Month
This Just In…
- Top 10 Things I Will Miss about Copenhagen
- A Week in the Life of a DIS Student
- Oslo, Bergen, and Barcelona, Oh My!
- Mental Health Abroad: You are Capable.
- A Love Letter to Kosovo
- Snapshots from Stockholm
- Overcoming Homesickness While Studying Abroad: Five Ways
- Touristy Tuesday: Abigail’s Guide to Kronborg (AKA Hamlet’s Castle)
Where Are They?
SMU students are having amazing adventures. Click on a continent to get started.
Larry is a junior majoring in political science and history, with a minor in Arabic, in Dedman College. A recipient of a Benjamin A. Gilman International Scholarship, he is studying with SMU-in-Morocco during summer 2011 as part of an intensive five-week course dedicated to intermediate-level Arabic. He is staying in the city of Meknes and plans to take excursions to Tangiers and Spain. Continue reading