All SMU Adventurers
All Adventures, By Month
This Just In…
- A Love Letter to Kosovo
- Snapshots from Stockholm
- Overcoming Homesickness While Studying Abroad: Five Ways
- Touristy Tuesday: Abigail’s Guide to Kronborg (AKA Hamlet’s Castle)
- Nome and Home Safe
- Sugar–Yes, Please! My First Danish Birthday Celebration
- What’s so Great about Western Denmark?
- SMU Geophysicists Continue NETL-Sponsored Research Voyage
Where Are They?
SMU students are having amazing adventures. Click on a continent to get started.
Larry is a junior majoring in political science and history, with a minor in Arabic, in Dedman College. A recipient of a Benjamin A. Gilman International Scholarship, he is studying with SMU-in-Morocco during summer 2011 as part of an intensive five-week course dedicated to intermediate-level Arabic. He is staying in the city of Meknes and plans to take excursions to Tangiers and Spain. Continue reading