All SMU Adventurers
All Adventures, By Month
This Just In…
- Snapshots from Stockholm
- Overcoming Homesickness While Studying Abroad: Five Ways
- Touristy Tuesday: Abigail’s Guide to Kronborg (AKA Hamlet’s Castle)
- Nome and Home Safe
- Sugar–Yes, Please! My First Danish Birthday Celebration
- What’s so Great about Western Denmark?
- SMU Geophysicists Continue NETL-Sponsored Research Voyage
- Touristy Tuesday: Tivoli
Where Are They?
SMU students are having amazing adventures. Click on a continent to get started.
SMU in Germany
Ashley is a junior majoring in flute performance in Meadows School of the Arts and environmental studies in Dedman College of Humanities and Sciences. During summer 2012, she is participating in SMU-in-Germany. Continue reading
Melissa, a junior majoring in oboe performance and a President’s Scholar, is participating in SMU-in-Germany. As part of the summer program, students visit Bach’s home, hear the Berlin Philharmonic and experience university life in the former East German town of Weimar. Continue reading