All SMU Adventurers
All Adventures, By Month
This Just In…
- Snapshots from Stockholm
- Overcoming Homesickness While Studying Abroad: Five Ways
- Touristy Tuesday: Abigail’s Guide to Kronborg (AKA Hamlet’s Castle)
- Nome and Home Safe
- Sugar–Yes, Please! My First Danish Birthday Celebration
- What’s so Great about Western Denmark?
- SMU Geophysicists Continue NETL-Sponsored Research Voyage
- Touristy Tuesday: Tivoli
Where Are They?
SMU students are having amazing adventures. Click on a continent to get started.
Emily is a junior studying public relations and strategic communication in Meadows School of the Arts, with minors in Spanish and English in Dedman College of Humanities and Sciences. During summer 2013, she is participating in SMU-in-Costa Rica with SMU Abroad, an intensive Spanish program at the National State University. Continue reading