All SMU Adventurers
All Adventures, By Month
This Just In…
- Top 10 Things I Will Miss about Copenhagen
- A Week in the Life of a DIS Student
- Oslo, Bergen, and Barcelona, Oh My!
- Mental Health Abroad: You are Capable.
- A Love Letter to Kosovo
- Snapshots from Stockholm
- Overcoming Homesickness While Studying Abroad: Five Ways
- Touristy Tuesday: Abigail’s Guide to Kronborg (AKA Hamlet’s Castle)
Where Are They?
SMU students are having amazing adventures. Click on a continent to get started.
The Guildhall at SMU will travel to Comic Con in San Antonio, Chicago, Austin and New Orleans from August 2014 to January 2015. The popular conventions reach a large and enthusiastic gaming audience. René Archambault, manager of admissions and alumni affairs, will blog about Guildhall activities at the San Antonio gathering. Continue reading
During Fall Break in October 2013, students, faculty and staff visited five communities to perform service. They traveled to Hartshorne, Oklahoma, to do home repairs for homeowners; to Oklahoma City to work with the regional food bank; to San Antonio to engage in community development and youth education; and to Bridgeport, Texas, to work at a nonprofit animal sanctuary. A group also remained in Dallas to work at a women’s shelter. Continue reading