All SMU Adventurers
All Adventures, By Month
This Just In…
- Day 4: Less cobblestone and more academia
- Oxford: It must be experienced for oneself
- Views of London and Oxford
- Like lines in a hand: The remains of Fascism ideology in the Viale del Mare
- On human rights, compassion and hope
- Our arrival in London
- Fun and learning at a youth outreach center
- Diving into the data on arts education supporters
Where Are They?
SMU students are having amazing adventures. Click on a continent to get started.
Lydia, a junior President’s Scholar majoring in theatre studies in Meadows School of the Arts and Spanish in Dedman College, is spending fall 2010 in Moscow, where she is studying with the Moscow Art Theater. Continue reading
Emily is a senior majoring in Markets and Cultures, with a Russian minor, in Dedman College. During summer 2009, she participated in SMU-in-Moscow, an intensive five-week study of the language and culture of Russia. Emily received support for her travel and studies in Moscow from the Alexander V. Mamantov Memorial Scholarship and Kay Wiley Memorial Fund. Continue reading