All SMU Adventurers
All Adventures, By Month
This Just In…
- Snapshots from Stockholm
- Overcoming Homesickness While Studying Abroad: Five Ways
- Touristy Tuesday: Abigail’s Guide to Kronborg (AKA Hamlet’s Castle)
- Nome and Home Safe
- Sugar–Yes, Please! My First Danish Birthday Celebration
- What’s so Great about Western Denmark?
- SMU Geophysicists Continue NETL-Sponsored Research Voyage
- Touristy Tuesday: Tivoli
Where Are They?
SMU students are having amazing adventures. Click on a continent to get started.
Lydia, a junior President’s Scholar majoring in theatre studies in Meadows School of the Arts and Spanish in Dedman College, is spending fall 2010 in Moscow, where she is studying with the Moscow Art Theater. Continue reading
Emily is a senior majoring in Markets and Cultures, with a Russian minor, in Dedman College. During summer 2009, she participated in SMU-in-Moscow, an intensive five-week study of the language and culture of Russia. Emily received support for her travel and studies in Moscow from the Alexander V. Mamantov Memorial Scholarship and Kay Wiley Memorial Fund. Continue reading