All SMU Adventurers
All Adventures, By Month
This Just In…
- Top 10 Things I Will Miss about Copenhagen
- A Week in the Life of a DIS Student
- Oslo, Bergen, and Barcelona, Oh My!
- Mental Health Abroad: You are Capable.
- A Love Letter to Kosovo
- Snapshots from Stockholm
- Overcoming Homesickness While Studying Abroad: Five Ways
- Touristy Tuesday: Abigail’s Guide to Kronborg (AKA Hamlet’s Castle)
Where Are They?
SMU students are having amazing adventures. Click on a continent to get started.
Richter Research Fellowship
Richter Research Fellows Hannah and Lashlee are studying the quality of health care for African immigrants in the south of Spain. They plan to visit refugee centers and clinics, and interview experts. Lashlee is a junior President’s Scholar majoring in biology and Spanish in Dedman College. Hannah is a junior President’s Scholar majoring in accounting in Cox School of Business and political science, with a minor in Spanish, in Dedman College. Continue reading