All SMU Adventurers
All Adventures, By Month
This Just In…
- Knowledge is power: Dallas assists with humanitarian crisis
- The long route to fight human trafficking
- Are we there yet?
- Working together to solve inequities in education
- I am woman, hear me roar
- Back to the future
- Three girls’ nights, three learning experiences
- Creating a feeling of ‘home’ in the Commons
Where Are They?
SMU students are having amazing adventures. Click on a continent to get started.
Thirty-five SMU science and engineering students are spending spring break 2014 in San Juan, Puerto Rico, where they are attending the Minority Trainee Research Forum. Students will present 15-minute research presentations at the scientific meeting. Participants are members of the STEMPREP Project at SMU, a mentorship and internship program for minority students interested in S.T.E.M, medicine and biomedical research careers. The trip is led by Charles Knibb and Moses Williams, research professors of teaching and learning at the Annette Caldwell Simmons School of Education and Human Development. Continue reading