All SMU Adventurers
All Adventures, By Month
This Just In…
- Snapshots from Stockholm
- Overcoming Homesickness While Studying Abroad: Five Ways
- Touristy Tuesday: Abigail’s Guide to Kronborg (AKA Hamlet’s Castle)
- Nome and Home Safe
- Sugar–Yes, Please! My First Danish Birthday Celebration
- What’s so Great about Western Denmark?
- SMU Geophysicists Continue NETL-Sponsored Research Voyage
- Touristy Tuesday: Tivoli
Where Are They?
SMU students are having amazing adventures. Click on a continent to get started.
T.I. is a junior majoring in international studies, religious studies, human rights and Spanish in Dedman College of Humanities and Sciences. He was awarded a Maguire and Irby Family Foundation Public Service Fellowship for summer 2014 from the Cary M. Maguire Center for Ethics and Public Responsibility at SMU to intern with the non-governmental organization Hope for the Silent Voices. Continue reading
Jackie Wald has served as a lecturer in Spanish in the Department of Foreign Languages and Literatures in SMU’s Dedman College. She and her husband, Michael, have volunteered to serve in the Peace Corps in Panama for 27 months. Their assignment is to update the English Program at the Escuela Normal, which is Panama’s premier teacher training school. Continue reading