All SMU Adventurers
All Adventures, By Month
This Just In…
- Snapshots from Stockholm
- Overcoming Homesickness While Studying Abroad: Five Ways
- Touristy Tuesday: Abigail’s Guide to Kronborg (AKA Hamlet’s Castle)
- Nome and Home Safe
- Sugar–Yes, Please! My First Danish Birthday Celebration
- What’s so Great about Western Denmark?
- SMU Geophysicists Continue NETL-Sponsored Research Voyage
- Touristy Tuesday: Tivoli
Where Are They?
SMU students are having amazing adventures. Click on a continent to get started.
I was thrilled to find out recently that not only have I been approved to take an honors art colloquium in New York City for course credit, but the honors program is offering me a sizable scholarship to help cover … Continue reading
As part of the Meadows School of the Art’s New York Colloquium, undergraduate and graduate students are visiting a range of museums, galleries, artists’ studios and other venues during winter break 2012. Continue reading
(Spring 2009) During Alternative Spring Break 2009, nine SMU students and a staff adviser will be working in New York City for an organization called God’s Love We Deliver. They will deliver food and nutritional support to families affected by HIV/AIDS and life-altering illnesses. Continue reading