All SMU Adventurers
All Adventures, By Month
This Just In…
- Top 10 Things I Will Miss about Copenhagen
- A Week in the Life of a DIS Student
- Oslo, Bergen, and Barcelona, Oh My!
- Mental Health Abroad: You are Capable.
- A Love Letter to Kosovo
- Snapshots from Stockholm
- Overcoming Homesickness While Studying Abroad: Five Ways
- Touristy Tuesday: Abigail’s Guide to Kronborg (AKA Hamlet’s Castle)
Where Are They?
SMU students are having amazing adventures. Click on a continent to get started.
New York City
As part of MayTerm 2014, a group of students from Temerlin Advertising Institute at SMU’s Meadows School of the Arts are on an industry immersion course in New York City. The course involves nine days of visits to advertising agencies, client companies and media organizations. Members of the “Nimble Nine,” as our nine students call themselves, will blog about their up-close and personal look at the amazing advertising business in New York Continue reading