All SMU Adventurers
All Adventures, By Month
This Just In…
- Meet the Hive
- DwellEarth Training Session
- Maternity, Domestic Work and Other Thoughts
- Wealthy Guilt, White guilt, Gringo guilt:
- Making Friends While Abroad is Not Easy, But I Wish it Was
- Public Space as Male Space
- Where to go from here? Forward.
- Recalling the victims, and planners, of the ‘Final Solution’
Where Are They?
SMU students are having amazing adventures. Click on a continent to get started.
New York City
As part of MayTerm 2014, a group of students from Temerlin Advertising Institute at SMU’s Meadows School of the Arts are on an industry immersion course in New York City. The course involves nine days of visits to advertising agencies, client companies and media organizations. Members of the “Nimble Nine,” as our nine students call themselves, will blog about their up-close and personal look at the amazing advertising business in New York Continue reading