All SMU Adventurers
All Adventures, By Month
This Just In…
- A Love Letter to Kosovo
- Snapshots from Stockholm
- Overcoming Homesickness While Studying Abroad: Five Ways
- Touristy Tuesday: Abigail’s Guide to Kronborg (AKA Hamlet’s Castle)
- Nome and Home Safe
- Sugar–Yes, Please! My First Danish Birthday Celebration
- What’s so Great about Western Denmark?
- SMU Geophysicists Continue NETL-Sponsored Research Voyage
Where Are They?
SMU students are having amazing adventures. Click on a continent to get started.
Namita is a senior majoring in accounting in the Cox School of Business. During summer 2015 she is volunteering with the Bo M. Karlsson Foundation in Nepal to provide emergency assistance after the devastating earthquake there in April. For her work, she was awarded a Public Service Fellowship from SMU’s Cary M. Maguire Center for Ethics and Public Responsibility, with financial assistance from the Irby Family Foundation. Continue reading