All SMU Adventurers
All Adventures, By Month
This Just In…
- A Love Letter to Kosovo
- Snapshots from Stockholm
- Overcoming Homesickness While Studying Abroad: Five Ways
- Touristy Tuesday: Abigail’s Guide to Kronborg (AKA Hamlet’s Castle)
- Nome and Home Safe
- Sugar–Yes, Please! My First Danish Birthday Celebration
- What’s so Great about Western Denmark?
- SMU Geophysicists Continue NETL-Sponsored Research Voyage
Where Are They?
SMU students are having amazing adventures. Click on a continent to get started.
Erica, a sophomore advertising major, is getting ready for Mane Event, a campus-wide carnival in celebration of the end of classes that takes place on April 25 from 3 to 7 p.m. As Campus Event chair for Student Foundation, she has spent the spring semester leading her committee in putting together all of the various aspects of Mane Event, from inflatable activities to pie-throwing contests to decorating Hughes-Trigg. Continue reading