All SMU Adventurers
All Adventures, By Month
This Just In…
- Meet the Hive
- DwellEarth Training Session
- Maternity, Domestic Work and Other Thoughts
- Wealthy Guilt, White guilt, Gringo guilt:
- Making Friends While Abroad is Not Easy, But I Wish it Was
- Public Space as Male Space
- Where to go from here? Forward.
- Recalling the victims, and planners, of the ‘Final Solution’
Where Are They?
SMU students are having amazing adventures. Click on a continent to get started.
Jack is a graduate student in the MA/MBA dual-degree program in the Meadows School of the Arts and Cox School of Business. He was awarded a Maguire and Irby Family Foundation Public Service Fellowship for summer 2014 from the Cary M. Maguire Center for Ethics and Public Responsibility at SMU. He is interning at the Los Angeles County Arts Commission, the arts agency serving the largest county in the country. Continue reading
SMU students are attending a conference organized by the Association for the Advancement of Sustainability in Higher Education during October 2012 in Los Angeles. Continue reading
(Spring 2010) Students are in Los Angeles as part of Alternative Spring Break 2010 to serve at AIDS Project Los Angeles, which provides services to men, women and children living with HIV and AIDS. Continue reading