All SMU Adventurers
All Adventures, By Month
This Just In…
- Like lines in a hand: The remains of Fascism ideology in the Viale del Mare
- Our arrival in London
- Fun and learning at a youth outreach center
- Diving into the data on arts education supporters
- Injustice and resilience in Panama
- You can’t win if you don’t fight
- Finding Michael Jackson at the FBI
- On the range
Where Are They?
SMU students are having amazing adventures. Click on a continent to get started.
Nine students and staff are traveling to Little Rock, Arkansas, in December as part of Alternative Winter Break 2010. They will volunteer with Habitat for Humanity and explore the issues of homelessness and affordable housing, and how they fit into the larger Little Rock community. Continue reading