All SMU Adventurers
All Adventures, By Month
This Just In…
- Views of London and Oxford
- Like lines in a hand: The remains of Fascism ideology in the Viale del Mare
- Our arrival in London
- Fun and learning at a youth outreach center
- Diving into the data on arts education supporters
- Injustice and resilience in Panama
- You can’t win if you don’t fight
- Finding Michael Jackson at the FBI
Where Are They?
SMU students are having amazing adventures. Click on a continent to get started.
During Spring Break 2010, students, faculty and staff are visiting World War II sites in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania, including the Bikernieki Memorial, where 40,000 Jews were slain; the Jewish Museum in Riga; and the Jungfernhof concentration camp. Rick Halperin, director of the Human Rights Education Program in Dedman College, is leading the group. Continue reading