All SMU Adventurers
All Adventures, By Month
This Just In…
- Oxford: It must be experienced for oneself
- Views of London and Oxford
- Like lines in a hand: The remains of Fascism ideology in the Viale del Mare
- On human rights, compassion and hope
- Our arrival in London
- Fun and learning at a youth outreach center
- Diving into the data on arts education supporters
- Injustice and resilience in Panama
Where Are They?
SMU students are having amazing adventures. Click on a continent to get started.
August 2014 S M T W T F S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
During Spring Break 2010, students, faculty and staff are visiting World War II sites in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania, including the Bikernieki Memorial, where 40,000 Jews were slain; the Jewish Museum in Riga; and the Jungfernhof concentration camp. Rick Halperin, director of the Human Rights Education Program in Dedman College, is leading the group. Continue reading