All SMU Adventurers
All Adventures, By Month
This Just In…
- Day 4: Less cobblestone and more academia
- Oxford: It must be experienced for oneself
- Views of London and Oxford
- Like lines in a hand: The remains of Fascism ideology in the Viale del Mare
- On human rights, compassion and hope
- Our arrival in London
- Fun and learning at a youth outreach center
- Diving into the data on arts education supporters
Where Are They?
SMU students are having amazing adventures. Click on a continent to get started.
Alice is a graduate student in the Meadows School of the Arts’ Ph.D. program in art history, RASC/a (Rhetorics of Art, Space, and Culture). She was awarded a Maguire and Irby Family Foundation Public Service Fellowship for summer 2014 from the Cary M. Maguire Center for Ethics and Public Responsibility at SMU to conduct research in Italy. At archives including the Archivio Centrale dello Stato di Rome and the UN archives in Florence, she intends to investigate Mussolini’s aspirations for Rome and the changes he wished to make to its spatial structure. Continue reading
Devin is a communication studies major in Meadows School of the Arts, with minors in law and legal reasoning and Italian, and the recipient of scholarships including the Provost’s Scholarship and Marian Tower Study Abroad Scholarship. During fall 2013, she is studying at the University of Ferrara in Italy. Continue reading