All SMU Adventurers
All Adventures, By Month
This Just In…
- Views of London and Oxford
- Like lines in a hand: The remains of Fascism ideology in the Viale del Mare
- Our arrival in London
- Fun and learning at a youth outreach center
- Diving into the data on arts education supporters
- Injustice and resilience in Panama
- You can’t win if you don’t fight
- Finding Michael Jackson at the FBI
Where Are They?
SMU students are having amazing adventures. Click on a continent to get started.
Lisa is a senior majoring in markets and culture in Dedman College of Humanities and Sciences, with a minor in education in the Annette Caldwell Simmons School of Education and Human Development. She was awarded a Maguire and Irby Family Foundation Public Service Fellowship for summer 2014 from the Cary M. Maguire Center for Ethics and Public Responsibility at SMU. She is working with the Ethiopian National Project (ENP), whose purpose is to help Ethiopian immigrants and their families succeed in Israel. Continue reading
From Dec. 29 through Jan. 13, 22 students from Perkins School of Theology/Southern Methodist University — led by Dr. Robert Hunt, Director of the Perkins Global Theological Education Program — are participating in the Palestine-Israel immersion course. Their itinerary includes lectures and interaction with Israeli and Palestinian leaders and scholars, and travel throughout the region, including Tel Aviv, Jerusalem, Nazareth, Jericho, Bethlehem, Ramallah, the Sea of Galilee and more. Continue reading