All SMU Adventurers
All Adventures, By Month
This Just In…
- Top 10 Things I Will Miss about Copenhagen
- A Week in the Life of a DIS Student
- Oslo, Bergen, and Barcelona, Oh My!
- Mental Health Abroad: You are Capable.
- A Love Letter to Kosovo
- Snapshots from Stockholm
- Overcoming Homesickness While Studying Abroad: Five Ways
- Touristy Tuesday: Abigail’s Guide to Kronborg (AKA Hamlet’s Castle)
Where Are They?
SMU students are having amazing adventures. Click on a continent to get started.
During winter break 2011, SMU students, professors and staff members, as well as Dallas community members, are traveling to Poland with SMU’s Embrey Human Rights Program. The group will visit Holocaust sites to pay tribute and bear witness to those who perished and survived. Continue reading
During spring break 2011, students, faculty and staff are visiting Holocaust sites in Germany. Continue reading
In December 2010, the Embrey Human Rights Program is taking students and staff on a tour to Poland, where they will visit World War II memorials and concentration camps. Continue reading
Bob, a graduate student in the Master of Liberal Studies program and a vice president in Goldman Sachs’ Investment Banking Division, is participating in a 10-day trip to Argentina with the Human Rights Education Program. Continue reading