All SMU Adventurers
All Adventures, By Month
This Just In…
- The Subversive Cross is a symbol of empowerment for all, including El Salvador’s women
- Pilgrims March with Thousands
- Pilgrims with Alabama Leaders
- Photo from Selma
- Why this does not grow old
- Nonviolent courage of the Little Rock Nine
- To the sons and daughters who risked their lives
- Thank you to the nameless
Where Are They?
SMU students are having amazing adventures. Click on a continent to get started.
Huffington Department of Earth Sciences
An update from Brett, a geophysics major: We flew into Kingston’s airport and arrived at Morgan’s Harbour Hotel in Port Royal at about 3 p.m. After a long day of flying, it was great to finally get settled into the … Continue reading
Graduate students in SMU’s Roy M. Huffington Department of Earth Sciences, along with Professor Louis L. Jacobs, are conducting research in Angola in southern Africa during summer 2012. They are members of an international scientific program called the PaleoAngola Project. Continue reading