All SMU Adventurers
All Adventures, By Month
This Just In…
- A Love Letter to Kosovo
- Snapshots from Stockholm
- Overcoming Homesickness While Studying Abroad: Five Ways
- Touristy Tuesday: Abigail’s Guide to Kronborg (AKA Hamlet’s Castle)
- Nome and Home Safe
- Sugar–Yes, Please! My First Danish Birthday Celebration
- What’s so Great about Western Denmark?
- SMU Geophysicists Continue NETL-Sponsored Research Voyage
Where Are They?
SMU students are having amazing adventures. Click on a continent to get started.
During spring break 2011, students, faculty and staff are visiting Holocaust sites in Germany. Continue reading
Jordan is a junior President’s Scholar and a triple major in music in SMU’s Meadows School of the Arts and anthropology and history in Dedman College, with minors in human rights and European studies. In Summer 2009, she is participating in SMU-in-Germany and the Global Leadership Program in Prague and Berlin, which trains students to become community, business and political leaders through university courses, cultural activities and community service. Continue reading