All SMU Adventurers
All Adventures, By Month
This Just In…
- Oxford: It must be experienced for oneself
- Views of London and Oxford
- Like lines in a hand: The remains of Fascism ideology in the Viale del Mare
- Our arrival in London
- Fun and learning at a youth outreach center
- Diving into the data on arts education supporters
- Injustice and resilience in Panama
- You can’t win if you don’t fight
Where Are They?
SMU students are having amazing adventures. Click on a continent to get started.
August 2014 S M T W T F S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
During spring break 2011, students, faculty and staff are visiting Holocaust sites in Germany. Continue reading
Jordan is a junior President’s Scholar and a triple major in music in SMU’s Meadows School of the Arts and anthropology and history in Dedman College, with minors in human rights and European studies. In Summer 2009, she is participating in SMU-in-Germany and the Global Leadership Program in Prague and Berlin, which trains students to become community, business and political leaders through university courses, cultural activities and community service. Continue reading