All SMU Adventurers
All Adventures, By Month
This Just In…
- A Love Letter to Kosovo
- Snapshots from Stockholm
- Overcoming Homesickness While Studying Abroad: Five Ways
- Touristy Tuesday: Abigail’s Guide to Kronborg (AKA Hamlet’s Castle)
- Nome and Home Safe
- Sugar–Yes, Please! My First Danish Birthday Celebration
- What’s so Great about Western Denmark?
- SMU Geophysicists Continue NETL-Sponsored Research Voyage
Where Are They?
SMU students are having amazing adventures. Click on a continent to get started.
Esther is a junior President’s Scholar majoring in communication studies in Meadows School of the Arts and management science in the Lyle School of Engineering. In fall 2011 she is studying in Switzerland, where she’s looking forward to exploring and learning more about the Swiss-Italian culture in the Ticino region where she is living. Continue reading