All SMU Adventurers
All Adventures, By Month
This Just In…
- Like lines in a hand: The remains of Fascism ideology in the Viale del Mare
- Our arrival in London
- Fun and learning at a youth outreach center
- Diving into the data on arts education supporters
- Injustice and resilience in Panama
- You can’t win if you don’t fight
- Finding Michael Jackson at the FBI
- On the range
Where Are They?
SMU students are having amazing adventures. Click on a continent to get started.
Esther is a junior President’s Scholar majoring in communication studies in Meadows School of the Arts and management science in the Lyle School of Engineering. In fall 2011 she is studying in Switzerland, where she’s looking forward to exploring and learning more about the Swiss-Italian culture in the Ticino region where she is living. Continue reading