All SMU Adventurers
All Adventures, By Month
This Just In…
- Views of London and Oxford
- Like lines in a hand: The remains of Fascism ideology in the Viale del Mare
- Our arrival in London
- Fun and learning at a youth outreach center
- Diving into the data on arts education supporters
- Injustice and resilience in Panama
- You can’t win if you don’t fight
- Finding Michael Jackson at the FBI
Where Are They?
SMU students are having amazing adventures. Click on a continent to get started.
Eight SMU undergraduates and four faculty and staff members are exploring the birthplace of residential colleges: Oxford, England. With stops in London, Cambridge, and Bath, this group of residential leaders are searching to answer the question, “What is the culture of a true residential college system?” The students, faculty and staff hope to bring back ideas and traditions to enhance SMU’s new Residential Commons system. Continue reading
Oxford is certainly not like any college I’ve ever been to. On the first day I was dropped off in the middle of a bustling little town composed of boutiques, pubs, coffee shops, and elaborate churches. The buildings quite literally … Continue reading
Tiffany, who is marketing major in the Cox School of Business, is studying at the University of Westminster in England as part of an SMU-approved IFSA-Butler program. She will be taking business classes and is looking forward to exploring England and Europe. Continue reading