All SMU Adventurers
All Adventures, By Month
This Just In…
- Snapshots from Stockholm
- Overcoming Homesickness While Studying Abroad: Five Ways
- Touristy Tuesday: Abigail’s Guide to Kronborg (AKA Hamlet’s Castle)
- Nome and Home Safe
- Sugar–Yes, Please! My First Danish Birthday Celebration
- What’s so Great about Western Denmark?
- SMU Geophysicists Continue NETL-Sponsored Research Voyage
- Touristy Tuesday: Tivoli
Where Are They?
SMU students are having amazing adventures. Click on a continent to get started.
In no particular order: My dad studied abroad in Denmark when he was in college (with a different program) In a class about the Holocaust I learned that the Danish collectively saved their Jews during the Holocaust by shipping them … Continue reading
Roza is a senior Hunt Scholar and Mustang Scholar majoring in communication studies in Meadows School of the Arts and political science in Dedman College of Humanities and Sciences. In fall 2012, she is studying abroad with SMU-in-Copenhagen. Continue reading
Alessandra is a junior finance major with an economics and French minor. She will be spending Spring 2009 in Denmark with SMU-in-Copenhagen. Continue reading