All SMU Adventurers
All Adventures, By Month
This Just In…
- Day 4: Less cobblestone and more academia
- Oxford: It must be experienced for oneself
- Views of London and Oxford
- Like lines in a hand: The remains of Fascism ideology in the Viale del Mare
- On human rights, compassion and hope
- Our arrival in London
- Fun and learning at a youth outreach center
- Diving into the data on arts education supporters
Where Are They?
SMU students are having amazing adventures. Click on a continent to get started.
Katelyn is a sophomore Hunt Scholar and Meadows Scholar who is majoring in journalism in Meadows School of the Arts and Spanish in Dedman College of Humanities and Sciences, with a minor in political science. During summer 2012, she is participating in SMU-in-Costa Rica, where she’s hoping to improve her Spanish skills and immerse herself in the culture. Continue reading