All SMU Adventurers
All Adventures, By Month
This Just In…
- Knowledge is power: Dallas assists with humanitarian crisis
- The long route to fight human trafficking
- Are we there yet?
- Working together to solve inequities in education
- I am woman, hear me roar
- Back to the future
- Three girls’ nights, three learning experiences
- Creating a feeling of ‘home’ in the Commons
Where Are They?
SMU students are having amazing adventures. Click on a continent to get started.
Landon, a first-year physics major in Dedman College and mechanical engineering major in the Lyle School, and Matthew, a physics and electrical engineering major, traveled to the University of Cincinnati in April 2010 to participate in the BaBar Physics Jamboree. Steve Sekula, assistant physics professor, traveled with them. The BaBar experiment is based at SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory at Stanford University. Continue reading