All SMU Adventurers
All Adventures, By Month
This Just In…
- Snapshots from Stockholm
- Overcoming Homesickness While Studying Abroad: Five Ways
- Touristy Tuesday: Abigail’s Guide to Kronborg (AKA Hamlet’s Castle)
- Nome and Home Safe
- Sugar–Yes, Please! My First Danish Birthday Celebration
- What’s so Great about Western Denmark?
- SMU Geophysicists Continue NETL-Sponsored Research Voyage
- Touristy Tuesday: Tivoli
Where Are They?
SMU students are having amazing adventures. Click on a continent to get started.
Landon, a first-year physics major in Dedman College and mechanical engineering major in the Lyle School, and Matthew, a physics and electrical engineering major, traveled to the University of Cincinnati in April 2010 to participate in the BaBar Physics Jamboree. Steve Sekula, assistant physics professor, traveled with them. The BaBar experiment is based at SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory at Stanford University. Continue reading