All SMU Adventurers
All Adventures, By Month
This Just In…
- A Love Letter to Kosovo
- Snapshots from Stockholm
- Overcoming Homesickness While Studying Abroad: Five Ways
- Touristy Tuesday: Abigail’s Guide to Kronborg (AKA Hamlet’s Castle)
- Nome and Home Safe
- Sugar–Yes, Please! My First Danish Birthday Celebration
- What’s so Great about Western Denmark?
- SMU Geophysicists Continue NETL-Sponsored Research Voyage
Where Are They?
SMU students are having amazing adventures. Click on a continent to get started.
SMU students are attending the Republican National Convention in Cleveland, and the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia, as part of a political communication studies program in Meadows School of the Arts. Continue reading
Six students from Corporate Communications and Public Affairs in will serve as communications interns at nonprofit organizations in Taos, NM this summer. By day, students will work with national and regional organizations, including Habitat for Humanity and The Harwood Museum; addressing issues from at-risk youth and the environment to housing and the arts. By night, they will attend classes at the SMU-in-Taos campus. Additionally, students will serve as marketing and event volunteers for the annual Taos Solar Music Festival. Continue reading