All SMU Adventurers
All Adventures, By Month
This Just In…
- Top 10 Things I Will Miss about Copenhagen
- A Week in the Life of a DIS Student
- Oslo, Bergen, and Barcelona, Oh My!
- Mental Health Abroad: You are Capable.
- A Love Letter to Kosovo
- Snapshots from Stockholm
- Overcoming Homesickness While Studying Abroad: Five Ways
- Touristy Tuesday: Abigail’s Guide to Kronborg (AKA Hamlet’s Castle)
Where Are They?
SMU students are having amazing adventures. Click on a continent to get started.
Brian Fennig, a lecturer in the Annette Caldwell Simmons School of Education and Human Development, is traveling to South Africa in summer 2010: “Robben Island, Table Mountain, vineyards, car-jacking baboons, beauty, poverty, racial division and unity; not to mention the multitude of nations coming for the 2010 World Cup Soccer Finals. This is Cape Town, South Africa, and I’ll be sharing my travel experiences with you this summer.” Continue reading