All SMU Adventurers
All Adventures, By Month
This Just In…
- Snapshots from Stockholm
- Overcoming Homesickness While Studying Abroad: Five Ways
- Touristy Tuesday: Abigail’s Guide to Kronborg (AKA Hamlet’s Castle)
- Nome and Home Safe
- Sugar–Yes, Please! My First Danish Birthday Celebration
- What’s so Great about Western Denmark?
- SMU Geophysicists Continue NETL-Sponsored Research Voyage
- Touristy Tuesday: Tivoli
Where Are They?
SMU students are having amazing adventures. Click on a continent to get started.
John, a junior accounting major at the Cox School, is spending Summer 2009 in Beijing with SMU-in-China, studying third-year CHIN 3311/3312. He is most excited about exploring all of the cultural highlights the city has to offer and is ready to immerse himself in Chinese culture. Continue reading
Dan is a senior cinema-television major who is producing, writing and directing a TV show with Televisa during the Beijing 2008 Olympics. Continue reading
Ben, a 2009 graduate in history with a minor in Mandarin from Dedman College and business from the Cox School, is living in Beijing as a Princeton-in-Asia teaching fellow. He will be teaching at the China Foreign Affairs University for the 2009-2010 academic year. At SMU, Ben studied abroad with the SMU-in-Beijing program at Associated Colleges in China. You can read his older blog here. Continue reading