All SMU Adventurers
All Adventures, By Month
This Just In…
- Day 4: Less cobblestone and more academia
- Oxford: It must be experienced for oneself
- Views of London and Oxford
- Like lines in a hand: The remains of Fascism ideology in the Viale del Mare
- On human rights, compassion and hope
- Our arrival in London
- Fun and learning at a youth outreach center
- Diving into the data on arts education supporters
Where Are They?
SMU students are having amazing adventures. Click on a continent to get started.
During December 2013, students participating in Alternative Break traveled to Austin, Texas, to work with Blackland Community Development Corporation, a nonprofit that supports residents who earn less than 60 percent of the media income in Austin. Continue reading
Two undergraduate students majoring in physics in Dedman College of Humanities and Sciences attended the Undergraduate Women in Physics Conference in January in Austin. This trip was funded by the SMU Physics Department, and the conference was funded by the National Science Foundation. Continue reading