All SMU Adventurers
All Adventures, By Month
This Just In…
- A Love Letter to Kosovo
- Snapshots from Stockholm
- Overcoming Homesickness While Studying Abroad: Five Ways
- Touristy Tuesday: Abigail’s Guide to Kronborg (AKA Hamlet’s Castle)
- Nome and Home Safe
- Sugar–Yes, Please! My First Danish Birthday Celebration
- What’s so Great about Western Denmark?
- SMU Geophysicists Continue NETL-Sponsored Research Voyage
Where Are They?
SMU students are having amazing adventures. Click on a continent to get started.
SMU Alternative Breaks took students, faculty and staff to 10 cities during spring break 2015 to serve community organizations while also learning about issues such as the environment, poverty, public health and education. Learn more at smu.edu/ab Continue reading
Nureen, a sophomore in Dedman College who plans to major in advertising, has an internship in Atlanta with the American Civil Liberties Union. Nureen is one of nine SMU students awarded a Maguire and Irby Family Public Service Internship for Summer 2009 from SMU’s Cary M. Maguire Center for Ethics and Public Responsibility. She says she is looking forward to seeing the ACLU’s commitment, devotion, passion and service for human rights in action. Continue reading