All SMU Adventurers
All Adventures, By Month
This Just In…
- Day 4: Less cobblestone and more academia
- Oxford: It must be experienced for oneself
- Views of London and Oxford
- Like lines in a hand: The remains of Fascism ideology in the Viale del Mare
- On human rights, compassion and hope
- Our arrival in London
- Fun and learning at a youth outreach center
- Diving into the data on arts education supporters
Where Are They?
SMU students are having amazing adventures. Click on a continent to get started.
An update from Tien, a member of the Residential Commons Leadership Corps and a second-year student majoring in advertising and public relations: Greetings, fellow friends! Although Spring Break is long gone, I wanted to take a second to share with y’all the … Continue reading