All SMU Adventurers
All Adventures, By Month
This Just In…
- A Love Letter to Kosovo
- Snapshots from Stockholm
- Overcoming Homesickness While Studying Abroad: Five Ways
- Touristy Tuesday: Abigail’s Guide to Kronborg (AKA Hamlet’s Castle)
- Nome and Home Safe
- Sugar–Yes, Please! My First Danish Birthday Celebration
- What’s so Great about Western Denmark?
- SMU Geophysicists Continue NETL-Sponsored Research Voyage
Where Are They?
SMU students are having amazing adventures. Click on a continent to get started.
Participants in a graduate seminar in Art History, “Modern Mexico in the Expanded Field,” are conducting an on-site research trip to Los Angeles during spring break 2011. The course has looked at the art histories of 20th-century Mexico and Southern California, pursuing perspectives that transcend national geographies and traditional narratives. An on-site visit to Los Angeles allows the group to explore Mexican, Mexican-American and Latino urban space and culture. Continue reading