All SMU Adventurers
All Adventures, By Month
This Just In…
- Top 10 Things I Will Miss about Copenhagen
- A Week in the Life of a DIS Student
- Oslo, Bergen, and Barcelona, Oh My!
- Mental Health Abroad: You are Capable.
- A Love Letter to Kosovo
- Snapshots from Stockholm
- Overcoming Homesickness While Studying Abroad: Five Ways
- Touristy Tuesday: Abigail’s Guide to Kronborg (AKA Hamlet’s Castle)
Where Are They?
SMU students are having amazing adventures. Click on a continent to get started.
Participants in a graduate seminar in Art History, “Modern Mexico in the Expanded Field,” are conducting an on-site research trip to Los Angeles during spring break 2011. The course has looked at the art histories of 20th-century Mexico and Southern California, pursuing perspectives that transcend national geographies and traditional narratives. An on-site visit to Los Angeles allows the group to explore Mexican, Mexican-American and Latino urban space and culture. Continue reading