All SMU Adventurers
All Adventures, By Month
This Just In…
- Meet the Hive
- DwellEarth Training Session
- Maternity, Domestic Work and Other Thoughts
- Wealthy Guilt, White guilt, Gringo guilt:
- Making Friends While Abroad is Not Easy, But I Wish it Was
- Public Space as Male Space
- Where to go from here? Forward.
- Recalling the victims, and planners, of the ‘Final Solution’
Where Are They?
SMU students are having amazing adventures. Click on a continent to get started.
Participants in a graduate seminar in Art History, “Modern Mexico in the Expanded Field,” are conducting an on-site research trip to Los Angeles during spring break 2011. The course has looked at the art histories of 20th-century Mexico and Southern California, pursuing perspectives that transcend national geographies and traditional narratives. An on-site visit to Los Angeles allows the group to explore Mexican, Mexican-American and Latino urban space and culture. Continue reading