All SMU Adventurers
All Adventures, By Month
This Just In…
- Oxford: It must be experienced for oneself
- Views of London and Oxford
- Like lines in a hand: The remains of Fascism ideology in the Viale del Mare
- On human rights, compassion and hope
- Our arrival in London
- Fun and learning at a youth outreach center
- Diving into the data on arts education supporters
- Injustice and resilience in Panama
Where Are They?
SMU students are having amazing adventures. Click on a continent to get started.
August 2014 S M T W T F S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Participants in a graduate seminar in Art History, “Modern Mexico in the Expanded Field,” are conducting an on-site research trip to Los Angeles during spring break 2011. The course has looked at the art histories of 20th-century Mexico and Southern California, pursuing perspectives that transcend national geographies and traditional narratives. An on-site visit to Los Angeles allows the group to explore Mexican, Mexican-American and Latino urban space and culture. Continue reading