All SMU Adventurers
All Adventures, By Month
This Just In…
- Snapshots from Stockholm
- Overcoming Homesickness While Studying Abroad: Five Ways
- Touristy Tuesday: Abigail’s Guide to Kronborg (AKA Hamlet’s Castle)
- Nome and Home Safe
- Sugar–Yes, Please! My First Danish Birthday Celebration
- What’s so Great about Western Denmark?
- SMU Geophysicists Continue NETL-Sponsored Research Voyage
- Touristy Tuesday: Tivoli
Where Are They?
SMU students are having amazing adventures. Click on a continent to get started.
As part of the SMU Alternative Break Program, students are traveling during winter break to communities to engage in service and experiential learning. Students are serving with Habitat for Humanity in Little Rock, Arkansas; and in New Orleans, they are doing recovery work. Continue reading
Nine students and staff are traveling to Little Rock, Arkansas, in December as part of Alternative Winter Break 2010. They will volunteer with Habitat for Humanity and explore the issues of homelessness and affordable housing, and how they fit into the larger Little Rock community. Continue reading