All SMU Adventurers
All Adventures, By Month
This Just In…
- Day 4: Less cobblestone and more academia
- Oxford: It must be experienced for oneself
- Views of London and Oxford
- Like lines in a hand: The remains of Fascism ideology in the Viale del Mare
- On human rights, compassion and hope
- Our arrival in London
- Fun and learning at a youth outreach center
- Diving into the data on arts education supporters
Where Are They?
SMU students are having amazing adventures. Click on a continent to get started.
As part of the SMU Alternative Break Program, students are traveling during winter break to communities to engage in service and experiential learning. Students are serving with Habitat for Humanity in Little Rock, Arkansas; and in New Orleans, they are doing recovery work. Continue reading
Nine students and staff are traveling to Little Rock, Arkansas, in December as part of Alternative Winter Break 2010. They will volunteer with Habitat for Humanity and explore the issues of homelessness and affordable housing, and how they fit into the larger Little Rock community. Continue reading