Emily (’16) and René (’17) attended Trooping the Colour on June 14, 2014 – the ceremony marking the Queen’s official birthday. To their surprise, not only did they see Queen Elizabeth waving and smiling just a few feet away from them, but also Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge and wife of Prince William, Duke of Cambridge, as well as William’s younger brother, Prince Harry.
All SMU Adventurers
All Adventures, By Month
This Just In…
- Meet the Hive
- DwellEarth Training Session
- Maternity, Domestic Work and Other Thoughts
- Wealthy Guilt, White guilt, Gringo guilt:
- Making Friends While Abroad is Not Easy, But I Wish it Was
- Public Space as Male Space
- Where to go from here? Forward.
- Recalling the victims, and planners, of the ‘Final Solution’
Where Are They?
SMU students are having amazing adventures. Click on a continent to get started.