Emily (’16) and René (’17) attended Trooping the Colour on June 14, 2014 – the ceremony marking the Queen’s official birthday. To their surprise, not only did they see Queen Elizabeth waving and smiling just a few feet away from them, but also Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge and wife of Prince William, Duke of Cambridge, as well as William’s younger brother, Prince Harry.
All SMU Adventurers
All Adventures, By Month
This Just In…
- A Love Letter to Kosovo
- Snapshots from Stockholm
- Overcoming Homesickness While Studying Abroad: Five Ways
- Touristy Tuesday: Abigail’s Guide to Kronborg (AKA Hamlet’s Castle)
- Nome and Home Safe
- Sugar–Yes, Please! My First Danish Birthday Celebration
- What’s so Great about Western Denmark?
- SMU Geophysicists Continue NETL-Sponsored Research Voyage
Where Are They?
SMU students are having amazing adventures. Click on a continent to get started.