All SMU Adventurers
All Adventures, By Month
This Just In…
- Top 10 Things I Will Miss about Copenhagen
- A Week in the Life of a DIS Student
- Oslo, Bergen, and Barcelona, Oh My!
- Mental Health Abroad: You are Capable.
- A Love Letter to Kosovo
- Snapshots from Stockholm
- Overcoming Homesickness While Studying Abroad: Five Ways
- Touristy Tuesday: Abigail’s Guide to Kronborg (AKA Hamlet’s Castle)
Where Are They?
SMU students are having amazing adventures. Click on a continent to get started.
Daily Archives: August 20, 2014
Over this past summer, Dallas has been a haven for refugees from crisis-stricken Iraq and Syria, while also assisting federal agencies with the influx of unaccompanied children crossing the border. Many Dallas advocacy organizations, nonprofits, and county officials are staying … Continue reading