All SMU Adventurers
All Adventures, By Month
This Just In…
- Snapshots from Stockholm
- Overcoming Homesickness While Studying Abroad: Five Ways
- Touristy Tuesday: Abigail’s Guide to Kronborg (AKA Hamlet’s Castle)
- Nome and Home Safe
- Sugar–Yes, Please! My First Danish Birthday Celebration
- What’s so Great about Western Denmark?
- SMU Geophysicists Continue NETL-Sponsored Research Voyage
- Touristy Tuesday: Tivoli
Where Are They?
SMU students are having amazing adventures. Click on a continent to get started.
Daily Archives: August 20, 2014
Over this past summer, Dallas has been a haven for refugees from crisis-stricken Iraq and Syria, while also assisting federal agencies with the influx of unaccompanied children crossing the border. Many Dallas advocacy organizations, nonprofits, and county officials are staying … Continue reading