All SMU Adventurers
All Adventures, By Month
This Just In…
- Day 4: Less cobblestone and more academia
- Oxford: It must be experienced for oneself
- Views of London and Oxford
- Like lines in a hand: The remains of Fascism ideology in the Viale del Mare
- On human rights, compassion and hope
- Our arrival in London
- Fun and learning at a youth outreach center
- Diving into the data on arts education supporters
Where Are They?
SMU students are having amazing adventures. Click on a continent to get started.
Daily Archives: March 11, 2014
An update from Mollie, a political science and human rights major: We traveled to Selma, Alabama, earlier this week and were privileged to have Joanne Bland guide us through Selma’s history and take us back in time to her participation … Continue reading
An update from Lael C Melville, PsyD, a 2016 M.Div. candidate and president of the Perkins Black Seminarians Association, who also is blogging at “Following the Passion of the Cross to El Salvador”: I did not share with you a remarkable … Continue reading
Since we didn’t have to meet as a class until dinner, everyone awoke at various times and met to do different activities. A few of us woke up early to go to an event called “Liberty or Loyalty: In Print.” … Continue reading
An update from Melanie Johnson, coordinator in the Office of Multicultural Student Affairs:
The Civil Rights Pilgrims are also posting on Facebook.
An update from Alexandra, a junior majoring in history and human rights with a minor in Arabic: