All SMU Adventurers
All Adventures, By Month
This Just In…
- Day 4: Less cobblestone and more academia
- Oxford: It must be experienced for oneself
- Views of London and Oxford
- Like lines in a hand: The remains of Fascism ideology in the Viale del Mare
- On human rights, compassion and hope
- Our arrival in London
- Fun and learning at a youth outreach center
- Diving into the data on arts education supporters
Where Are They?
SMU students are having amazing adventures. Click on a continent to get started.
Daily Archives: February 17, 2014
Lisa and classmates took a field trip to Sweden as part of her SMU-in-Copenhagen coursework. Read her blog.
An update from Miroslava Detcheva, Faculty in Residence (FiR) for the McElvaney Residential Community: The Residential Commons (RC) are opening their doors to all freshmen and sophomores for the first time in SMU history this August (2014). What once seemed … Continue reading